Posted by : Unknown Saturday, February 1, 2014

is kinda tough to be honest ಠ_ಠ

It's like how nursing students are studying so freaking hard for exams and ended up not passing. But if you persevere, you'll succeed in the end. So I guess it's on the matter of self's perseverance and optimism.


I tried doing art commission twice before but my muse died and I haven't done it for a while already and since I've been into manga scanlating lately, I thought why not work as one when you find it fun...? Like most people say, get a job that you'll enjoy :)

I've been looking around for companies that are looking for the lettering/typesetting position and found one from Amimaru's recruitment thread in Baka-Updates forum. Been checking this thread out for possible open positions and whoa, found one! I just hope I'm not too late, though ;A;

Man, I'm desperate for a job... where I don't have to interact with people up-front. oTL

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.