Posted by : Unknown Monday, April 29, 2013

Went to the post office today to send a package to someone and look what I got..... 8 cardboard boxes. I look like Santa Claus carrying a sack full of presents on my shoulder OTL I did expect there'd be a package from me there but EIGHT?! XD I couldn't stop laughing HAHA

I've got 7 new manga and 7 new doujinshi. The PrimoTsuna one is an anthology o3o So 15 new books overall :DDD The Proxy X is not included coz it's not mine.... I'll be sending it over to when I've got some spare to send another package asdkl

With these set of books, I'm through with window shopping till another two years ~_~

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.