Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Click pic for original size ;D

OHMAHGAAAAWD. It's muh first drawing I made this muuuuuuuuch effort for this year =A= It's been soooooo darn long since I last drawn anything this good. I'm glad my skills aren't getting rusty. I don't know about with the coloring, though........ Should I change how I color...? asfjdlkjglfg But, it's like the easiest way to color... and probably the laziest OTL ;w; I used to color CG-ish... but that's when I was still using PS to draw =A= aaaaargh. Oh well~ I'm just happy that I got the body proportion right this time, especially the face! \O/ I'm gonna try other stuff too, like drawing buildings as background, or creating a one-page comic panel.... I've been wanting to draw a fanart for my "Akai Sora" fic for yeaaaaars but I've been struck with THUNDER BLOCK so.... 8DDD But I think I'm slowly getting back to the doodling groove now ;3 ....And, then I might start another batch of commissions, ehe :DD

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.