Posted by : Unknown Monday, September 2, 2013

SO I got an early (veryearlyathatbtw) birthday pressy from one of my good friends, July (rosa_raine) and just a few days ago, I also received that magazine I won from aarinfantasy forum :DD I'm not really that excited for my birthday, tbh (I mean srsly, who gets excited about you getting older and older...? Oh, but I guess if my mom buys me a chocolate cake from the usual place we order it from, I guess I have something other than my age to look forward to :DDD) and wow okay, my friends spoils me rotten with books (mainly my otp doujinshi and some trinkets) ASFDHGISF It's not that I don't like them, I'm still not used to receiving such wonderful gifts when I don't even ask for stuff from my sisters or my parents :| Usually, they just give me cash and wow okay, my parents gave me a lot this year as a gift this year. Too bad I can't attach my bank account or that EON card to my paypal account, ahaha OTL

Well, ANYWAY!!! PICTURES! \OwO/

SAM_3015 SAM_3021

That's the Aarin Secret magazine I won. Everything in there is pretty, especially the bookmark and wow guys, Aarin is really, really pretty!! :D The other picture are from July! KFHSHDLGD I HAVE MY FIRST SASUNARU DJ OMFG I'M GONNA CRY OF HAPPY TEARS TwT All three of them are Korean fanbooks, by the way :DDD Really pretty arts, though! WHOAAA

JUULY YOUR PACKAGE TOTALLY BLEW MY SLEEPINESS AWAY HAHA I was planning to sleep all afternoon but I'm online now LOL Thank you for the wonderful presents! I love them <333 I wonder if the SNK ones have already been scanned.... I want to read that Levi/Eren, though I kinda get it, at least I think so --- like, Eren's been giving Levi coffee every night and then Erd tasted it and Eren tasted it and it was ew and probably felt all giddy and happy that Heichou didn't even complain about the taste, right, RIGHT?! COME ON TELL ME I'M RIGHT <33 Seriously, thanks a lot! <33

....I ended up ranting, ahaha~

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.