Posted by : Unknown Monday, September 30, 2013

Okay, so today I went out with a goal in mind to deposit money and send money. I first went to the computer shop I usually go to back in college days to search oldie music for my mom, then went to BPI to supposedly send money but I forgot today was Monday and when it's Monday, banks are always packed with people! OTL So I decided to come back later in the afternoon =A=

I then texted my best friend and invited her to have lunch with me - fortunately she didn't have hospital duty today! I was planning to invite her to a lunch date on my birthday but she had to go to Manila with her mom on that day for personal business, so... we hang out today! :D We ate lunch in Chowking, talked about stuff then after that, I went back to BPI with her tagging along. That was then I found out sending money to a different bank, like from BPI to UBP, is definitely not allowed //facepalm But I also found out that there's an alternative to UBP's Eon Card; BPI Prepaid Card: My ePrepaid Mastercard. I took the opportunity to purchase one since it's easier to process stuff when the bank's near where you live unlike UBP ;A; I can't withdraw money from PayPal to that card, though, but I think that's fine because I already have a bank account in the same bank, anyway and getting a debit card from the same bank, I think it would go well this time :DDD

I have to wait a week for me to get it, though. But wow, it's right before my birthday, LMAO. I also found out that the books I pre-ordered from Rakuten already arrived to the proxy I used so it's gonna be shipped soon! Uwaaah~ 'm sooo excited! \(OwO)/

I got some Shingeki no Kyojin posters from my best friend's younger sister. It's an early birthday present :DD
SAM_3042
It's eight-in-one poster set :DD Although there's only 3 official posters in there and the rest are fanarts orz I'm just happy Levi's there HAHAHA!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.