Posted by : Unknown Saturday, December 21, 2013

Yesterday, December 20, I received a text message from one of the people at the post office telling that I have items to get. So I went there, with a bigger bag than the usual bag I use to find out that neither one of the items can fit in my bag, because lol yeah, they're a bit small but still big and heavy boxes xD Yeah, two of them, one from and the other was one I bought online :DD I looked like Santa Claus with a big plastic bag over my shoulders, lmao. I went to Jollibee after I got the items to take out some food. I went straight to the post office the moment I woke up lmao. So, here are them djs.

image 

The last four starting from the left plus the other Addolocendo are mine, the rest are gifts from my dear, wonderful friend which I don't think I deserve getting gifts from jksdbfkdgnflg She also sent me other stuff!

 

 Gareki from Karneval sketchpad, a Mukuro keychain and Scouting Legion logo phone charm(?) yeah so I usually don't open stuff when they're inside sticky plastics, pfft, nor do I use them xD See, look. I put them all in here, in my special treasure box of goodies 8D 

 
  Viewfinder 5..... yeeeeees..... Now I only need to buy volume 2 to 4 ;w; I'm gonna complete Katekyo! first though before I go for Viewfinder series :DD I also have My GF's a Geek and Strobe Edge English manga to complete eue I'm gonna go broke.... oh wait, I'm already broke, ahahaha oTLWhy stones? Here's a story behind it: One day, Delly tweeted wittle ol' me in twitter asking what I'd like for my birthday (was it?), then I jokingly said, "I want stones from Australia!" and here are them. When I told this story to my family in dinner, my dad commented, "Never wish anything you don't mean, they'll come true" or something along that line, I forgot xD Aaaaaannndddddd....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CHOCOLATES! OHMAIGAWD. I'm lucky to have such wonderful friends.... even though I sometimes wonder why they keep me sending me presents.... Not that I don't like, it's just, I ain't used to this kind of treatment ;w; I don't normally ask for anything, even to my family, so yeah, this is still new for me. I'LL NEVER STOP FEELING AWKWARD BUT THANK YOU REALLY ;w; Thank you for the birthday and Christmas presents, Delly! I love them all very much. On the side note, here are those I bought online :DDDimageI'm honestly a bit disappointed with Picolo :( But Black History and Addolcendo make it up for it :DD Oh yeah, that's Attack on Heichou-sensei v2 in between Picolo and Addolcendo eue The only EreRi I bought, haha. Here's a teaser for some of these doujinshi, by the way. Check my tumblr. I also received an early Christmas present from my dear lovely sisters <3Photo: Got a (firsttimenotblue) video cam from my lovely sisters <3A video cam! It's pink, though. Ew. I don't like pink but whatever! XD ...Okay, I'm off to work on some scanlations now... tootles~

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.