Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, October 9, 2013

hbd13 

Haha, my sister and I made the decorations - she made the JAZ ones while I helped cut Levi and Eren pictures xD The cake wasn't meant for birthdays so it's pretty plain with just that cherry as the decoration, so we made our own! Shingeki no Kyojin theme! BUH. I wanted a cake that has a design of Wings of Freedom, puuu---- //pouts 

We didn't got to eat the cake nor I blown the candle yesterday, though. 

 My family and I ate lunch at the Latte Cafe Shop slash Restaurant. I ordered Cherry Cheese Cake and a Leche Flan which my sister thought it was Creme Brule. I didn't like the Cherry Cheese Cake *BLEURGH* The Leche Flan was nice, though and the Cookies and Cream drink <3  

SAM_3099 copy

(That's me beside my mom :D) After we finished eating lunch, we went to the Adoracion Chapel to pray..... to ask forgiveness for my fujoshi sins sjdfkdf When I went out from the chapel, I saw a cute kitty by the mini garden of the chapel

SAM_3105 copy
Then my sister and I went to the bank while the rest of my family went back home to rest. After the bank, my sister and I went to Gaisano City to look around. I bought a Chicken Soup book and Pacific Rim movie!  

  
THE MOVIE WAS HELLA NICE, MAN! Although, I couldn't stop imagining Becket as Levi and Mako as Eren, and everytime they say "Jaeger", I'd always follow-up an "EREN JAEGER!"... pfft. Then, I was like, "Oh~ So that's how you pronounce it: Yeeeeeger". I can now totally feel the feels when I read Piyo13's Freedom Wing fic xDD 

 We stopped halfway the movie, though which was really SUCH A CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE WE HAD TO GO OUT AND EAT DINNER AJKSFHSLF I was like, "NOOOOOOOOO ERREEEENNNN!!!!" (눈_눈) I'm a Kaiju, rawr.

SAM_3109 copy

I never knew my ears look big at that angle.... ahaha. My halo-halo's ice cream was in the semi-perfect circle I've ever seen I couldn't resist to do that pose and the movie was pretty much still fresh in my mind haha. The dinner was really fun! There were a few times I almost choked on my food because my dad kept on teasing my nephew and the laugh was contagious okay! XDD 

  NOW FOR PRESENTS! Well, there aren't much but who caaares! :DDD I've already posted this a few days ago but... this was from my best friend's younger sister - it's an 8-in-1 Shingeki no Kyojin posters :D

SAM_3042

Fuwacchi released an Usonaki Alice dj the day before my birthday and wow, I wasn't expecting it, really! XDD Thank you for this! I love Giotto <3 

vk 
You can get it here :D Members only! 

 My friend HokaHoka made me a handsome Levi banner and I'm like, "omg he's so sexy." 

levihbd13

We also released Kira Kira no Hibi as well. It's kind of lame that I'm giving myself a present...pfft! But I've been wanting to have the manga be released as a whole volume on my birthday so MEH. You can get the manga from here


Tym, our freelance translator also translated this very adorable SNK doujinshi as her present for me. I feel complete

image

You can get it here, yeah? Members only, though! :D 

HokaHoka and Cain gave me a really nice surprise this morning when I checked twitter via phone. I was really surprised to see a scanlation of Crazy9's Inu-something series for my birthday ahaha! You guys are totally awesome! Imma cry rainbows now. 

[LF&BA] Inu no Mezame_000
You can get it here in or here in :D 

 This was included on that SNK dj release above but I love it so much it deserves to be here coz yeah ok Haru is pretty here xD 
hbd132 

Fuwacchi scanlated this FINALLY YESSSS You can get it here :DDD <333 Kekkon shi yo 

AsakuraHannah from Aarinfantasy also made me a LeviEren forum set ksdfhlg   and some AF cards!
Haruka Nanase (L4)Rei Ryugazaki (L4)Levi SnK (L7) 
darkfaith also gave me some - Jack (L9)Ginoza (L8)Tsunade (L7)Bossun SKET (L6) 

 As for greetings, I feel like I received a ton of greetings from everyone this year compared to last year. I had local friends who greeted me in facebook, as well as online friends; in twitter too, a bunch from the and community, and there's a few in tumblr. I feel incredibly special when two of my favorite fanfiction writers greeted me a HBD as well. Hiiiieeeeee <333 

This year's birthday was the best so far and I'm happy. Although I hope next year, two of my sisters would be able to come home =A=

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.