Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 31, 2014

dithe-r:

I wanted to animate thug Levi from the spin-off cover, but now it seems like he’s just going to keep that fabulous wild pose and never gonna finish to wrap his bandage, thinking something like damn you are you still staring stop pressuring me I have lots of shit to deal with already  

I just heard (more like, read) the news about Attack on Titan's spin-off manga - A Choice With No Regrets, getting licensed by Kodansha Comics. Read it here. I didn't even know White Flower Translations stopped scanlating this when I saw an image of Levi opening the window in tumblr :( I guess I'll have to buy it when I can, haha.


I'll miss seeing more of Levi ;w;

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.