Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 31, 2014

I was searching for an easy-to-make movie programs and found a bunch of stuff like Sony Vegas, Ezvid, Adobe Premier and sadly none of them aren't my cup of tea so I ended up installing Windows Movie Maker, and started working on the video I've been planning to work on as a gift for my dad who's currently in the hospital fighting off cancer.

I also made it for the fundraising I am going to put up once my stupid PayPal account get verified =w=

Yeah, so here's the video:


I then made an account in www.YouCare.com and set-up the fundraising for my dad's cancer treatment.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.