Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A member posted this in my group's community:

and she seriously knocked sense into me with a huge mallet that weighs 50 ton that I am starting to understand what the other members who couldn't get in feel. I really thought by locking down the community will make everything peaceful... but I guess not. I am starting to acknowledge that there are people out there hating my guts now. I have probably hurt a lot of people because of my ignorance as well and I am sorry. I have been really ignorant.

(I just wished I could stop being ignorant in real life as well. It's what's been protecting me from everything so far...)

So because of this person, I will do what my heart tells me to. I'll probably make some major changes in MXR when I come back from my hiatus.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.