Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 18, 2014

My heart hurts.
I want to cry but I can't cry that hard
else I'll have another panic attack.
My parents aren't home.
They've been gone since Monday.
They're in the hospital, see, with my dad.
Dad's been having random fevers, and
mom noticed he'd lose weight... Gets weak easily,
so they have him admitted to the hospital in the city.
And then... after days of check-ups....
I... I don't know what to do...
A part of me has already given up with life.
What's more after....
My heart hurts. I haven't cried this much before.
Not since after my sis got married...... that was 6 yrs ago.
I don't think I can move on with everything after this.
I... don't have anyone to talk to...
I'm also having issues with EHD where all my MXR stuff are...
Is this some kind of punishment maybe?
I know I've done a lot of bad things before.... but this is too much for me.
i shouldnt even be crying here but the tears wont stop....
cant believe i can still type this while crying :|
aha
idk what to do anymore.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.