Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, January 29, 2014

After a week of moping around at home, I'm finally going back to my old self, kind of. So my mom and I went to the bank to send in cash today before having breakfast at Jollibee. After that, we stopped by the Adoration Chapel to pray for my dad's chemo therapy, then we went to our separate ways - my mom to her clinic and me to the post office.

I was supposed to update the people in the PHLPost of my new contact number but it flew away when the teller said I had a package. I already know whose it from - it was Delly's supposed-to-be birthday present for me which she decided to sent it to me now so I could make use of the calendar she says.

What I got are these - REIKA'S PHOTOBOOKS - omgomgomgomg
Girl, you just 99% cheered me up with these :) I love it very much! Thank you!


I'm still waiting for another present from Marcia ;)

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

About


xryuchan27 / jaz
mxr scans admin + fujoshi
anime-manga-yaoi



|

Leave a Message!

Sites

Header © pixiv id: 945241.
Designed by Djogz. Powered by Blogger.